12/28/2011

A little poetic reflection


It’s the first thing I write since you went away
The 15 of December what a cursed day
I just want to say death go let her stay
How can I survive with your absence every day?
I hope I can see you again someday
I want you to be proud of the person I have become today
I have your picture where in bed every night I lay
God witness of my love, he knows when I pray
It’s not fair you left on the holy holiday
It was Christmas and I was going to get a cake
To whom would I say on the 26th of December?
Happy birthday…
My heart is beating so fast, I can’t explain
Your memory in my heart will eternally remain
I remember everything even each feeling of pain
You were and forever will occupy the role, main
You are asking why am I writing on the keyboard.
Oh my beloved one you have to know I’m bored
It’s a fact that I can’t hear your voice
See? I’m big now but I want to be so small
I’m 24 years old now; it’s meaningless that I’m tall
I am your baby and for me you will be all.
You had always a heart around your neck
Like a house or a hotel people can check
I’m so lucky I have pushed sometimes Rec
God bless those who have created tech
I can loop and loop come back I can make a soup
You know soon I will fly, I will be in the sky
I will look from my window, meet me; Try!
I promise if I see you I won’t cry
Don’t worry you won’t feel cold, it’s dry
No rain, no clouds just you and I
Someone said one day we will all be dead
What a release to know we’ll meet again
Till that day I will wake up everyday
I will wait for the sun to go away
I know in my dreams you will prove to me
You are still there.
I Love you, was a stupid thing for me to say
For you it carries all the meanings a word can hold
Even verbally it goes for you Bold. 

R.

         

2 comments:

  1. am all in tears thats so unfair
    i promiss u i will pray for her every night
    am sure shes up there nwy
    she was more than a great mother
    hayete enta, be strong and happy, they say everything happens for a reason....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that kind of pain...A little something that might make you feel good... "When I come to the end of the road
    And the sun has set for me,
    I want no tears in a gloom-filled room,
    Why cry for a soul set free?

    Miss me a little – But not for long
    And not with your head bowed low,
    Remember the love that we once shared,
    Miss me – But let me go.

    For this is a journey we all must take,
    And each must go alone,
    It’s all a part of the Master’s plan
    A step on the road to home.

    When you are lonely and sick of heart
    Go to your friends that we know,
    And bury your sorrows in doing good works,
    Miss me – But let me go."

    ReplyDelete