4:00 AM -
Saturday 15/12/2012
4 am
I am
You no longer are
You no longer exist
You are gone
You are present
I am present
Exactly in the past
When the black train came
bringing cries and whispers
20:16 -
Thursday 8/11/2012
Here I am
now, just boarded on the plane Flight QR 423, put the seatbelt, ready to embark
in the past.
Destination:
The end of a new beginning- December 15th.
I’m
looking from my window but it is quite dark, I can’t really see, few lights
appear from far away. City lights draw other people’s smiles and miseries.
I am
trying to convince myself you still exist by writing to you on those empty
pages; blank pages that were for me considered as clean yet petrifying.
It’s
scary to put into words feelings, emotions, memories, and time.
Time
never stops it’s like the air that comes to wash all the dust which main role
is to cover and protect.
I want
dust to cover and protect you in me so I can live in the past.
4:28 AM -
Saturday 15/12/2012
If I can go back with no
hesitation Yes I say.
Standing next to you with your
eyes closed
Having hope that you might blossom
Waiting for a blink to know you
are there
R.
No comments:
Post a Comment